Ledge fishing & Offshore structure fishing!

mossyhorns300

Didn't wanna hi-jack Mathews thread so I thought I'd post my own. Lol! While I too can't wait for the water to get into the 50's and 60's at Pickwick for some awesome prespawn action, I really can't wait for the summertime deep water ledge bite! I love it. When you find em, they're usually stacked like cord wood and you can dang near catch em every other cast, especially if they're pullin water real well. These fish came from a ledge in 22 ft of water on a 1 oz football jig with a Rage Lobster for a trailer, last year at Pickwick.

pickwick9lber.jpg

pickwickdouble.jpg

A

Anonymous

Great fish Mossy!
I was down at Pickwick yesterday playing with my 1197's. Just imagining what those ledges and humps will look like this summer with fish stacked on them. Caught a few fish in the creek mouths deep on jigging spoons but spent more time "scouting".

mossyhorns300

KSbuck said:
Great fish Mossy!
I was down at Pickwick yesterday playing with my 1197's. Just imagining what those ledges and humps will look like this summer with fish stacked on them. Caught a few fish in the creek mouths deep on jigging spoons but spent more time "scouting".

PM coming! :D

Latest posts