Sold/Expired Lease Needed

backwoods7

Looking to lease some land in West TN preferably within 2hours of Memphis, but may travil farther if the right property is available. Anywhere from 50acres to 200-300 acres is about what im looking for. Responsible hunters and will leave your property in better shape than it was found. Depending of size of property it will be me and my dad and maybe 1-2 close friends. Also would consider a hunting club if I cant find any property to lease myself

deerduck38201

Check out basecampleasing.com. They have some available in TN as well as other places. Their prices are BAD high in my opinion, but I learned of them due to their taking over some land which neighbors my lease this year. Now I wonder how the new "neighbors" will be come next season

otrgator

I've never seen prices as high as base camp leaseing, $60 an acre is unaffordable

deerduck38201

Yeah like I said, they are BAD high. Someone is sure gobbling them up though cause the one next to my lease was listed and then leased within a week. Also kinda makes me a little nervous about what kind of guys can afford such prices who will be my hunting neighbors next year.

Latest posts