learning Traditional Bow Hunting

cashville

Hi
i am new at bow hunting and wanted to know if there were any classes around franklin tn?

also should i learn compound bow hunting first or go for a specific class teaching Traditional Bow Hunting?
how does it work?

thanks
guys

eddie c

Excellent question.
First, if you go the traditional route, you will need to dedicate time and effort to your shooting. There are several different aiming methods and generally it takes some time to figure what works for you. No real shortcuts.

Compound route is the quicker and easier way. Even it requires good shooting form and consistency. One or two good lessons will have a person shooting well, provided that person has the proper setup.

I've been shooting the traditional route for over 20 years now and still learning from shooting mistakes.

I don't know of any traditional classes in the area. Finding someone in your area that shoots traditional that is willing to share their knowledge will be your best starting point.

showmehorns

If you go the traditional route, look up "the push" on YouTube. Invaluable information for a new shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddie c

showmehorns":193fuigz said:
If you go the traditional route, look up "the push" on YouTube. Invaluable information for a new shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just watched this video. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Good info.

Latest posts