Latest fishing trip with Stretch

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
While we didn't haul in a fifty pounder this time, we did indeed have a blast.
Stretch, his next door neighbor Chris and myself traveled to Danville for some catfishing a couple weekends ago.

This is when Stretch and I were about to pull out of his driveway. Yes, we stopped and bought some more gear on the way.

packed.jpg

This is kind of a close up of the lone eatin size bream we got. I was bream fishing during the slow times and ended up catching 2 catfish in the 7 pound range with my bream rig.

bream.jpg

This was Chris's first fish of the day and his biggest cat so far. It went 12 pounds.

chrisnice.jpg

This was actually my first fish of the day.

first.jpg

Here is what Stretch dragged in after saying, "I got SOMETHING messin with my bait."
littleone.jpg

Here is Chris after he learned what we were talking about when we said, "BIRDNEST". This was his first experience with a baitcaster and I will admit, he picked it up pretty darn quick.
He mastered the art of pickin the nest too.

fixmess.jpg

This was the whole catch. We started at 7:00 that morning and quit at 12 noon. 17 fish (not counting the bream) that weighed 100 pounds total.

spoils.jpg

I am ready to go again.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
rsimms,
Yes, yes they did.

Between stretch and yourself I am gonna learn how to fish one day.
When I get rich and famous I am gonna have a boat and I can REALLY catch some fish. :D

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
baller_9 said:
Why didn't yall take more fishin poles?! Looks like a great time!

LOL that is a funny picture for sure.
Basically there were three of us and we planned on catfishing, bream fishing then the next day bass fishing.
Gotta have the right equipment ya know. :D