late cold snap impact?

45min. to the stand

I'm going to go out this weekend to check, but what do you guys think? I frost seeded and cut in a new plot earlier in the spring. 3 weeks ago, the clover and chicory were starting to come up...

20130309_160922_zpsb2a4a1c9.jpg

will this cold snap hurt me?

45min. to the stand

thanks, Football- you seem to be the man on point for me here- I appreciate it, and these being my first real attempts at food plots, I'm kinda lost :)

also firmed up the plans for the big top field- looks like we are going to put 1 acre in buckwheat for double cropping this summer and then discing in, and 1 acre in (hopefully if I can find it) Sunn hemp as a cover for the lablab I have to grow up into and climb- will mix in some IC peas also... then we'll turn it under this winter and put in some clover/ chicory and use the buckwheat acre for next years summer crop, adding a new acre of buckwheat next summer... We ar going to do this every year until we have the entire field converted into clover/ chicory and fruit trees- apple, plum, pear, and some peach... and I'm going to put 8-10 dunstans in up there too... this time with some fencing around them instead of "grandaddy" style- he dips the cutting and sticks it in the ground, then walks away and never looks back... glad I didnt put the lablab out yet...

Latest posts