Last hunt success

easy45

Went for the last time this season this morning and killed this doe, she was wounded, apparently somebody shot her high in the shoulder in the last day or two cause she had fresh wound
c53da7f87fd11f1c88c1b9d1dda402c6.jpg

Existing wound
aabc3a47c69f8350555641bcf55839db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megalomaniac

congrats!

I can't figure out that wound..... where was the entrance from the other shot? In my opinion, that looks to be just about a perfect of a hit as one could make to result in a bang- flop. I've shot a PILE in the exact same spot, and none have taken a step afterwards, none have required a follow up shot. Could that have been the entrance wound from a highly frangible bullet that exploded on contact and did not penetrate the chest cavity???

easy45

megalomaniac":1x46qa84 said:
congrats!

I can't figure out that wound..... where was the entrance from the other shot? In my opinion, that looks to be just about a perfect of a hit as one could make to result in a bang- flop. I've shot a PILE in the exact same spot, and none have taken a step afterwards, none have required a follow up shot. Could that have been the entrance wound from a highly frangible bullet that exploded on contact and did not penetrate the chest cavity???

I just assumed it was the exit wound because to the size of it, I don't guess I even looked for a entry wound but your right, right on the point of that shoulder normally drops them.

Latest posts