Ladder stands & safety harnesses

tellico4x4

10-12 old basic all metal ladder stands & 20-25 safety harnesses (still in bags). Been upgrading to double ladders past couple years & these things are piling up. Harnesses are ones that came with new stands & have big garbage bag full of them . Hate to scrap them if someone can use. Wayne/Hardin Co Line.

IMG_20230921_095928208_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

tellico4x4

Stands are gone, thanks Jon for taking them! Got to meet the whole gang this morning, wonderful folks! That Excursion isn't big enough though, your gonna have to get a passenger van to haul all those kids around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: MUP

TX300mag

I'm sure that was a sight to see! She gets lots of surprises looks driving around hauling equipment only to see her and a bunch of kids jump out and go to work. The funniest looks is when she drives a big lifted diesel 4x4 and jumps out with a bunch of kids.

We've got room in the excursion now that my oldest girl is a Freed-Hardeman. My oldest boy is at home taking care of all our livestock while I'm at work.

Thank you again, Andrea and the kids enjoyed coming out and meeting you.

Lone Hunter

I want to send a " Big Thank You" to Telliico4x4, Jack, for sending me some tree safety harnesses. He would not take any money and sent them on his dime. A great gesture that I really appreciate. I have never used a harness before and getting older as I hunt by myself most of the time I figured it was time to use one. Thanks Again Tellico4x4

Latest posts