L11 & bigfoot board?

Good time Charlie

4 wire...Hmmm that sounds right but,I do not know if you have to remove that resistor or not.You do on a sniper board.
Try switching commons if that does not work,Jim should know about the resistor.Go to the sniper website and it will show you where the resistor is.
Ask somebody or go to the BF(Hags House) site and E-mail Chris.

TheAirMan

I tried it the way I wrote above and it won't bring the camera on. Tried switching commons and it won't bring the camera on either. If I just unhook the wires and touch them together the camera comes on.

Good time Charlie

You have to give the camera time,will it go thru the red light blinking walk thru...after the last red blink it has to sense no movement for 30 seconds.An d then it will arm itself,I would bet you are not giving it time.
Do you have the P32 Board?
Put a little solder on the ends of your wire (TIN THEM )and stick them in and make sure you are getting good connection.

TheAirMan

Re: L11 & bigfoot board?

bigfoot trail master. I didn't know there would be any differece in them and just said bigfoot in the thread title. I may not be giving it enough time. I assumed it would be like the one I have hooked up to my p52. The camera will come right after I turn the board on.

TheAirMan

Guy over on hag's house told me to swap the power and power common wire. I tried it and it worked. Seems like everything is working now.

Latest posts