KyGunCo - inexpensive 20 gauge semi auto 3”

Kimber45

Well, ordered and received 3 of these .. 2 - 26" and 1 28" .. Put the 1st 20-26" together and dropped 2 low brass 8-shots in.. cycled flawlessly. Vent rib - feel nice - all chokes are extended. Can't believe I bought more Turkish stuff, however at 550 shipped for 3 new semi auto 20's, it was "worth a shot" .. They came in hard cases - but no manuals. I emailed the distributor in Ft Myers Florida and they sent me the PDF manual's immediately via email.

Sako

I have a Weatherby Orion sporting O/U that is made in Turkey and I have run a ton of round through it the last 3 years shooting in the skeet league... Yet to have the first problem at all... Not saying all Turkish guns are this but I have had great experiences with them... Including the 3 Tisas 45's I own...

Sako

Well, ordered and received 3 of these .. 2 - 26" and 1 28" .. Put the 1st 20-26" together and dropped 2 low brass 8-shots in.. cycled flawlessly. Vent rib - feel nice - all chokes are extended. Can't believe I bought more Turkish stuff, however at 550 shipped for 3 new semi auto 20's, it was "worth a shot" .. They came in hard cases - but no manuals. I emailed the distributor in Ft Myers Florida and they sent me the PDF manual's immediately via email.

Did you get the wood or synthetic guns? or both? If you got one with wood, how does it look?

megalomaniac

What chokes did it come with? Standard full, modified, IC?

Kimber45

1711480955418.jpeg