Ky Lake

tophat

I am going to try to do some duck hunting on ky lake.I have never duck hunted this lake what are some tips maybe for a big body of water like this?Can you put out duck blinds on the lake? I live of buchanan resort road now and i be able to hunt alot up thier now.

Grizzly Johnson

tophat said:
Can you put out duck blinds on the lake? I live of buchanan resort road now and i be able to hunt alot up thier now.

Might depend on where your hunting. Check the regs for the area. I know on certain areas of the wma's you can only hunt from the draw blinds.... some areas you can hunt from a 'registered" blind, and other areas you can hunt from temp blinds each day but have to pick your stuff up at hunts end.....

big open water..... more decoys the better!!

JThuntsalot

Tophat when you get ready give me and TNtrapper a call we have 2 blinds up there and might be 3 this year. If we ever get around to building another floater and can get some good spud poles. We have one that we have to get off of the bank and add a few barrels to. If you are willing to help. LOL

Grizzly Johnson

JThuntsalot said:
Tophat when you get ready give me and TNtrapper a call we have 2 blinds up there and might be 3 this year. If we ever get around to building another floater and can get some good spud poles. We have one that we have to get off of the bank and add a few barrels to. If you are willing to help. LOL

You should give Justin a shout if your looking for help..... since he doesn't hunt Eva much any more because of the crowd, he is looking for a new area to hunt.....

Latest posts