• Help Support TNDeer:

Ky Hunters...

Mr.Bro

Non Residents Big Game and permits prices are the same as last year.

There have been rumors of a price increase.
Finally good news!!!

Good. It has been only a couple of years since they went up. On the KY hunting forum, many of the locals want KY to go up and also limit the number of non-res hunters. They never think of the mony they would lose.

As a TN land owner who grew up in TN, has been coming to TN every week of his life, working the farm weekends and planting food plots, etc, the ridiculous high NR Hunting license costs are a sore spot with me. Yet, because I live in AL, I have to pay $250 to hunt my own land year after year. Frustrating but I guess there's nothing I can do about it until I move back to TN. :)

The $250 also includes turkey. Not too bad for three bucks and four turkey in the spring and ? in the fall.

KY non-res cost $250 for one antlered and one non-antlered deer and two bearded turkeys in the spring. You can buy the non-res license and the deer and/or the turkey tag seperately.

Non-res license is $130....deer tag is $60.....turkey tag is $60. I think that is the current KY prices.

Looks like Ky resident hunters get the best of this deal!

TLRanger said:
The $250 also includes turkey. Not too bad for three bucks and four turkey in the spring and ? in the fall.

KY non-res cost $250 for one antlered and one non-antlered deer and two bearded turkeys in the spring. You can buy the non-res license and the deer and/or the turkey tag seperately.

Non-res license is $130....deer tag is $60.....turkey tag is $60. I think that is the current KY prices.

I practically never shoot more than 1 buck and 1 doe and don't turkey hunt. :) And it's on my own land..... ;) I know that I don;t own the game but I'm kind of a special case Non-Resident who is trapped by this law.

KY is best thing going for Non res price and the Opportunity that comes with it, Hands down the best deal!

Hunter 257W said:
TLRanger said:

I practically never shoot more than 1 buck and 1 doe and don't turkey hunt. :) And it's on my own land..... ;) I know that I don;t own the game but I'm kind of a special case Non-Resident who is trapped by this law.
Yeah,I dont bother with the Ky turkey stuff,dont hunt em much if ever any more.If I did,sure wouldnt need to go out of state,I see 50 probably every day around my house.

Back