Knight ML question

Tiny

They did offer a 209 conversion kit for a bare primer that did away with the need for the red or ornage jackets,this is said to be needed for use with Blackhorn 209 in there ML.

However I didn't see it listed on there website was wondering if anybody had a line on where to get one?

Thanks

Howa

I've got one, new in package, unopened, still sealed from factory. Knight Part #900044. Says on the package "for use in .45, .50, and .52 cal Knight DISC Extreme Rifles". I'll take $10 for it and drop it in the mail 1'st thing in the a.m. if that is what you need and you want it. I sold all my Knights. Google that part #, and decide for yourself if that is what you want and if it fits. John

ratsnakeboogy

Tiny said:
They did offer a 209 conversion kit for a bare primer that did away with the need for the red or ornage jackets,this is said to be needed for use with Blackhorn 209 in there ML.

However I didn't see it listed on there website was wondering if anybody had a line on where to get one?

Thanks

What model Rifle?

The NFPJ (bare primer)plug is not recommended for the LK93 or MK85 and BH209 due to sometimes dramatic blowback. The plasic jacket at least keeps the primer from becoming shrapnel. Even with the RPJ, it's not advised for these rifles, but I use them anyway and am getting blowback in the face with just 70gr by volume. The pressure curve on BH209 is much different. The domed plugs aren't recommended either, but with a Magnum primer and tight fitting sabot seated FIRMLY over the load they work most times.

Howa

Tiny, if you want it, you better speak soon, I've got 3 "I'll take it" so far in my pm box, I'm waiting on you, since it was your thread, only seems fair.

Tiny

Howa,
Many Thanks for the offer but seeing as I'am late getting back here and you already have a line waiting let em have it,darn good deal from what I recall seeing them go for.

BTW It is a Disc Extreme 45cal

Tiny

Howa said:
Wasn't trying to hijack the thread, just had what you were looking for and lots of people wanted it. It's sold.

Didn't think you hijaccked it and Thanks again for the offer glad yyou were able to get it to somebody. ;) :cool:

Latest posts