Kentucky Lake

JimFromTN

I had a couple of my friends went this past weekend and they caught 53. They said the fish were biting everything. Made me sick. The pink unicorn went out in my truck and I ripped out the rotting floor in my boat thinking a had a couple more weeks before the fishing picked up.

Unfortunately, a front is suppose to come in this week so there is no telling what fishing will be like this weekend. This time of year is unpredictable.

username

JimFromTN said:
Unfortunately, a front is suppose to come in this week so there is no telling what fishing will be like this weekend. This time of year is unpredictable.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. At this point it would take a massive drop in water temps to change them up too much.

I've been on a steady pattern for the last few weeks that is producing very nice fish day in and day out. Whether its cold, warm, raining or shining.

We fished an 80something boat tournament Saturday. We ran 25 miles from the launch to the first spot and caught 19.73lb by 8:30. Bad news was the big motor let go on the way to the next spot. So our day was done. My partner was able to hitch a ride to the weigh in but we still only had enough for 14th! :)

Latest posts