kdxdude......

Charlie's Army

hey... do you post over at 'The Smoke Ring'????? I just started up an account overthere and I think I saw some of your smoking pics over there....

After this season I am going to start hitting that site over there for different ways to smoke venison...

Good luck with the smoking and I will post pics as soon as my UDS is finished.

kdxdude

Charlie's Army said:
hey... do you post over at 'The Smoke Ring'????? I just started up an account overthere and I think I saw some of your smoking pics over there....

After this season I am going to start hitting that site over there for different ways to smoke venison...

Good luck with the smoking and I will post pics as soon as my UDS is finished.

Yes, I do post over there. I use my real name, Kevin Randolph. I love that site, there is a lot of good info. The folks on that site are very helpful and they have lots of great recipes, usually with pics & detailed info on how to prepare your meals. Good Luck with your Smoker selection (lots of good advice over there about smoker selection too!)

I look forward to seeing some of your Smoke's!!

kdxdude

I noticed your location is Ohio, curious as to how you found this site? Hopefully you're wanting to become a Big Orange Fan!!!! Go Vols!!! LOL!!!!

Charlie's Army

The guys I hunt with are all big Vols fans.... My father in law owns some property in Benton County so I hunt down there for muzzle, rifle season and have done bow a couple of times.

I am going to be working on an ugly drum smoker this weekend and will be saving up for an offset down the road.

kdxdude

Charlie's Army said:
The guys I hunt with are all big Vols fans.... My father in law owns some property in Benton County so I hunt down there for muzzle, rifle season and have done bow a couple of times.

I am going to be working on an ugly drum smoker this weekend and will be saving up for an offset down the road.

Cool! Good luck with the UDS! Post pics!!

Latest posts