Kawasaki dealer

W4CCR

My 80 year old mom bought her's at Cool Springs Honda. It is identical to what you are looking at and has served her well. They added all the necessary lights to make it road legal. Only issue she has had in 5 years was due to a fouled spark plug from very short runs. She now allows it to run 5 minutes or so and no other issues. We have also used Columbia Powersports for service, simply due to logistics to where we live, they have been great.

nwsg76

Thanks for the comments guys.
I have had several polaris and they are great but the bearings, axle boots, etc just don't last for me. Want to look at other options.
I have bought a few 4 wheelers from I-69 and they are hard to beat. But they don't carry kawasaki.
Keep ideas coming.

Gravey

Thanks for the comments guys.
I have had several polaris and they are great but the bearings, axle boots, etc just don't last for me. Want to look at other options.
I have bought a few 4 wheelers from I-69 and they are hard to beat. But they don't carry kawasaki.
Keep ideas coming.
The best thing about the Ranger is the bed size. I had a Honda Pioneer 700 and really liked it. Wife wanted one more for off-roading so sold it to my nephew and bought a Honda Talon. If I was buying another one for farm / hunting use it would be a Pioneer in either 700 or 1000.

tntrkkllr

I was looking for a pioneer 1000 but looked for months and never found one. Then really started comparing them and ended up with a Can-am defender HD10, I like it way more than Polaris or Honda.

dhpro

I am thinking of purchasing a side by side for farm. Thinking hard about kawasaki mule pro.
Anyone got recommendation on a dealer with reasonable prices Or great service?
I am in middle tn, but don't mind traveling in state or out of state for great deal.
Hey give Battle Creek power sports a call.I bought 2 Polaris from them and Robert bought a Kawasaki. Great people and price was better than other places in tenn . They are located in jasper Tennessee. Ask for Phynessa.

redblood

I am thinking of purchasing a side by side for farm. Thinking hard about kawasaki mule pro.
I am in middle tn, but don't mind traveling in state or out of state for great deal.
We went to our local dealer and the one in cool springs. Looking for a teryx 4. Local place was 27k
Coolspring was 26k. This was their best cash price. Got on atv trader and found a place in illinois that had the higest package for 20k out the door. Hated to drive 6 hours each way but it was worth it. Only issue is the guy told me that if we oaid more than 9999.00 in cash- they have to report it to IRS. Problem is we had had brought it all in cash. Had to get creative but got it done.

Love out teryx 4 buy i also liked the mule pro. I have tractors to work so this was more for fun. Teryx 4 was quite a bit faster

WilcoKen

I bought a used 2017 Mule Pro Diesel. I loved the machine. Tons of torque and lots of room for 6 grown men. The bed conversion was slick too. I liked the shorter wheel base over the Ranger crew. The only thing I didn't care for was the diesel engine noise. But overall it was a great machine. I made $5500 profit when I sold it.

TNTreeman

My buddy loves his - cab, heat and air. His only complaint is the low top end speed
No air or heat on mine. Roof and windshield only. It's built on a tractor frame and I've pulled a 16 ft trailer loaded with firewood falling off the sides with no problem. U joints and fuel solenoid is all ive fixed in 17 yrs. Mine goes about 27 mph.

41Magnum

I'm in the eastern part of the state, I like my Mule. Mine is the Mule Pro MX EPS. The thing is like a tank. Plenty of power. I have mine street legal so I can ride it in National Forest where I hunt.

Latest posts