JT Shrout

Displaced_Vol

He gone.
well, he's in the portal at least.
I'd worry more if it was Bailey. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall as far as his playing time with Salter signed and showing up in January?
I can't believe PDB hasn't already posted this and blamed it on Fulmer?? You not up checking the Vols wires magne?

THEdonkey0515

QB situation was handled very poorly all year. JG got chance after chance to go in and screw up for two years....

the other guys would come in play a few series and get pulled. Like bailey after the fumble.

Bailey or Shrout should have been starting 4 or 5 weeks ago. At that point in the season you had nothing to lose anyway. get those young guys in the game & get them experience.

Grandslam11

He is also from the west coast if I remember correctly. I'd say he is tired of the BS. Played pretty well what little time he was in and realizes he can get closer to home and get more playing time. The guy that recruited him hasn't been there since right after he arrived. Can't blame the kid.

PillsburyDoughboy

I don't compliment vols often so take note. Bailey is a stud. Hes young without much experience and it shows but he has all the tools in the toolbox he just does not know how to operate them efficiently yet. Give him time to sort things out. He is born and built to play the quarterback position. I don't know how successful he will be at the vols. The talent supporting him is lack luster but he is a stud. JT knows this and simply does not want to compete for the position.

PillsburyDoughboy

He gone.
well, he's in the portal at least.
I'd worry more if it was Bailey. Maybe he saw the writing on the wall as far as his playing time with Salter signed and showing up in January?
I can't believe PDB hasn't already posted this and blamed it on Fulmer?? You not up checking the Vols wires magne?
Fulmer is a cancer. As soon as you and vol nation realize that and starting putting the blame on him and upper management the better off you will be.

wayne

I don't compliment vols often so take note. Bailey is a stud. Hes young without much experience and it shows but he has all the tools in the toolbox he just does not know how to operate them efficiently yet. Give him time to sort things out. He is born and built to play the quarterback position. I don't know how successful he will be at the vols. The talent supporting him is lack luster but he is a stud. JT knows this and simply does not want to compete for the position.
JT had a better arm, was more mobile and faster.

wayne

Buchanan had a spinal injury and still hasn't been cleared to play. May never play again anywhere.

Displaced_Vol

He has been off the team for awhile, gun charge?
You're thinking Tim Jordan.

My opinion, the guys I've seen go in the portal now are seeing the depth chart and realizing their playing time is probably going to be limited. Sometimes it's best for both parties to move on.
Bryce Thompson is the exception but I get the feeling he's done being a "student athlete" and ready to try his hand at the pros. Can't blame him he's a talented DB hopefully somebody drafts him. I personally think he could have used another year but it's tough to say and I'm obviously biased.

Latest posts