JGR change for 08

backstraps

Guess the Gibbs camp will be driving in the Toyota..... SAD in my opinion.. Maybe Smoke Hamlin and Kyle can make something work in them? Just hope Toyota starts throwing money at testing in the upcoming months!

cruff10

You watch way to much NASCAR shows......

But if Toyota is going to win in nascar is to get a big team to race with them...sorry mikey it's over for ya....

farmin68

cruff10 said:
But if Toyota is going to win in nascar is to get a big team to race with them...sorry mikey it's over for ya....

It ain't over for Mikey. Toyota and Napa have already confirmed that they will be with him next season.

backstraps

LOL Toyota is with Gibbs now....but like I said before Gibbs cant announce anything official as of yet, due to contract agreements with Chevy....

PS: not sure what Jaski's is??? sorry

backstraps

Well I guess Kyle spilled the beans finally on the move to Toyota... I would predict Gibbs will win maybe a couple races next year before they get yota on line to contend.....probably gonna be a long year for the Gibbs camp and their fan base!

farmin68

backstraps said:
Well I guess Kyle spilled the beans finally on the move to Toyota... I would predict Gibbs will win maybe a couple races next year before they get yota on line to contend.....probably gonna be a long year for the Gibbs camp and their fan base!

Gibbs will be strong next year. Whether it be a Ford, Chevy, Toyota or Dodge, with the exception of the engines, the cars are all the same next year.

backstraps

I agree....you know regardless what manufacture has there name on the car....none of them are stock cars anymore...... I wonder what Tony will do with his USAC and Sprint cars now??? Hopefully CHEVY will stay with him and sponsor those cars. If Gibbs can get the negine department going well....I think they should be okay with all the car of tomorrow testing they have done.... you know Gibbs had plans of going to Toyota for awhile, so Gibbs should be fine

Latest posts