Jeff Driskell will probably end up on a NFL Roster

gator-n-buck

Louisiana Tech stats:
3575 pass yds
24 TDs
8 ints

The kid is a player but had a bad run with injuries and 3 OCs in 4 years at UF. Good kid and glad to see him playing well.... :)

Gravey

gator-n-buck":2wxvyo9z said:
Hillbilly Hunter":2wxvyo9z said:
He had a great year, almost as good as MTSU's QB.

The difference... JD will probably be drafted.... :tu:
MTSU's qb is a freshman and the head coach's son which I will assume you may know. Saw him at Siegel his senior year against Maryvile in the playoffs and he's a player.

Spurhunter

Hillbilly Hunter":2v461fwk said:
He will be drafted if he progresses on the track he is on. His freshman campaign was better than Driskel's senoir year, not to mention his freshman and sophomore years.

But he has no ties to florida, so he automatically sucks. :roll:

gator-n-buck

Hillbilly Hunter":9m7lun4s said:
He will be drafted if he progresses on the track he is on. His freshman campaign was better than Driskel's senoir year, not to mention his freshman and sophomore years.

I was talking about being drafted this year.... The other kid might have to wait a few years.... :tu: Of course JD has already been drafted once by the Boston Red Socks.... :)

baddnole

gator-n-buck":2qltwvad said:
Hillbilly Hunter":2qltwvad said:
Didnt know you were a LA tech fan. You and DA both have two teams! :tu:

I leave that to badnole. I'm a JD fan and would like to see the kid do well after several ups and downs in his college career... :)

3 teams Gator. Need to add the Bucs to your list. Oh ,and I pull for anybody that plays that yankee team, O st. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

Latest posts