Jackson Kayaks

landman

Anything using one?

I'm looking at the sit on top models, used neighbors Pelican fishing one Saturday on the river but it's more for small lakes and ponds, tunnel hill model, wouldn't track well, turn or glide

ewc

I have the Big Rig. Very stable. I love it.

Brother has the Coosa. While I like his, it is not as stable as mine when your standing up and fishing.

nwsg76

Had a big tuna and it was nice but heavy. Then got a cuda and it was about right. Also have a kilroy. It's a hybrid. Almost a sit on top but has lots of under deck storage. All three have good and bad.

Grandslam11

Coosa HD here as well. I had the Big Rig a few years back but downgraded to the Coosa HD. While I admit the Big rig was more stable while standing, it was also ALOT bulkier to try and manhandle by myself and i'm a big guy. Couldnt be happier with the HD and they are built right here in Middle TN in Sparta.

Rollo

Great designs, great plastic, great resale value (for a kayak). I think a great company. I have a Big Tuna and even though it's heavy it's my favorite handling boat. I have an Ascend FS128 and was very happy with it (especially the price!). But the Jackson boat is a far superior in features and quality.