It's a MIRACLE!

Terrier

I was part of a miracle yesterday.... A gen-u-wine meer-a-cul!

I received an email from Powder Valley with a notification that they had CCI 200 Large Rifle Primers back in stock. I immediately tried to log into their website, but it seemed a few thousand other people were trying to do the same thing all at once. I was suspecting that the website might crash! It was realllly slow after each click. I got to the page with the primers and sure enuf, they said, "In Stock". When I clicked to put one in my cart, it was so painfully slow I thought it may never work, but eventually, I got to my cart and there they were. I couldn't get my credit card info entered fast enough. Then the Capcha gizmo kept timing out and kicking me back out. ARRRGGG!!!! Oh, my friggen gawd, I thought I was gonna spaz out. I had to start over three times, all the while figuring they'd come back as out of stock before I got thru it, but they still showed in stock and one finally appeared in the cart again... That's when I thought to check my incoming email, and lo' and behold, I already had a confirmation of my first order attempt... There was a one per day limit, so I backed up on that second attempt.

This morning I got another confirmation email of the order. $135 is a lot for box of primers, but at least I can go back to loading for my .243 and 6.5CM.

It's a MIRACLE!

*** BTW, I still need some CCI #250 LR Magnums... If someone not too far from Nashville is interested in trading, I'll trade 2 boxes of CCI #400 Small Rifle Primers for 1 box of #250's. I actually only need a hundred or two to load some 300 Wby Mag for a neighbor, or we can do 2000 SR for 1000 LRM. Just shoot me a PM if you're short on Small Rifle, or just a good guy willing to help and wanna get a deal!

Omega

I was part of a miracle yesterday.... A gen-u-wine meer-a-cul!

I received an email from Powder Valley with a notification that they had CCI 200 Large Rifle Primers back in stock. I immediately tried to log into their website, but it seemed a few thousand other people were trying to do the same thing all at once. I was suspecting that the website might crash! It was realllly slow after each click. I got to the page with the primers and sure enuf, they said, "In Stock". When I clicked to put one in my cart, it was so painfully slow I thought it may never work, but eventually, I got to my cart and there they were. I couldn't get my credit card info entered fast enough. Then the Capcha gizmo kept timing out and kicking me back out. ARRRGGG!!!! Oh, my friggen gawd, I thought I was gonna spaz out. I had to start over three times, all the while figuring they'd come back as out of stock before I got thru it, but they still showed in stock and one finally appeared in the cart again... That's when I thought to check my incoming email, and lo' and behold, I already had a confirmation of my first order attempt... There was a one per day limit, so I backed up on that second attempt.

This morning I got another confirmation email of the order. $135 is a lot for box of primers, but at least I can go back to loading for my .243 and 6.5CM.

It's a MIRACLE!

*** BTW, I still need some CCI #250 LR Magnums... If someone not too far from Nashville is interested in trading, I'll trade 2 boxes of CCI #400 Small Rifle Primers for 1 box of #250's. I actually only need a hundred or two to load some 300 Wby Mag for a neighbor, or we can do 2000 SR for 1000 LRM. Just shoot me a PM if you're short on Small Rifle, or just a good guy willing to help and wanna get a deal!
Did you check with Midsouth? They have them for: $94.99 and if you pick them up you save hazmat fees.

DaveB

** BTW, I still need some CCI #250 LR Magnums... If someone not too far from Nashville is interested in trading, I'll trade 2 boxes of CCI #400 Small Rifle Primers for 1 box of #250's. I actually only need a hundred or two to load some 300 Wby Mag for a neighbor, or we can do 2000 SR for 1000 LRM. Just shoot me a PM if you're short on Small Rifle, or just a good guy willing to help and wanna get a deal!I
Am not close but no pain to try.
I have Federal 215 LRM primers. your trade of 2,000 SR for 1,000 LRM is good by me.

BUT WAIT!!

This is for a 300 Weatherby Mag. The Weatherby is the rifle that caused Federal to create the 215 line. I will honor that creativity.

I have a few Federal GM215M primers. Will Trade 200 215GM's for 500 CCI 400's.

Transportation arrangements are not my specialty.

Terrier

Am not close but no pain to try.
I have Federal 215 LRM primers. your trade of 2,000 SR for 1,000 LRM is good by me.

BUT WAIT!!

This is for a 300 Weatherby Mag. The Weatherby is the rifle that caused Federal to create the 215 line. I will honor that creativity.

I have a few Federal GM215M primers. Will Trade 200 215GM's for 500 CCI 400's.

Transportation arrangements are not my specialty.
I appreciate the offer... Lemme think on that... Shelby County is a fer piece...

Terrier

Did you check with Midsouth? They have them for: $94.99 and if you pick them up you save hazmat fees.
I have enough Small Rifle Primers (CCI #400) for two lifetimes. Those they have in stock. Large Rifle Primers (#200) they do not... Nor the 250's.

CCI 200.PNG

I've been registered on numerous sites with their "Email me when it's back in stock" notification filled out (including Mid-South), but Powder Valley was the first one to the plate with LR #200 in the past year or so. Maybe longer.

Omega

I have enough Small Rifle Primers (CCI #400) for two lifetimes. Those they have in stock. Large Rifle Primers (#200) they do not... Nor the 250's.

View attachment 185748

I've been registered on numerous sites with their "Email me when it's back in stock" notification filled out (including Mid-South), but Powder Valley was the first one to the plate with LR #200 in the past year or so. Maybe longer.
They were in stock when I posted, that link is to in-stock primers only, here is the one for powder:

I saved the links to my PC and phone, I check daily when I am short on something or doing a new powder, sometimes by the time I get notified, they are out of stock, so developed that habit.