Sold/Expired ISO Bow for Young Man

eweisner

Wife works at a small Christian boarding school and one of her students is wanting to learn to shoot guns, fish, bow hunt, etc. His dad has taught him to work but has no interest in the things his son wants to know about.

So, looking for anything in the 55 - 60 lb draw range.

Displaced_Vol

How old/strong is the kid? I have an old Martin firecat I bought from a coworker years ago. I used it a few years and it's sat in storage for the last 3ish years. I would shoot it a couple times a year but haven't hunted it in years, to clarify. Rather see it go to somebody that will use it. Reason I ask about age is that it is a pretty tough bow to draw. Even with the poundage wound down it's not easy. So if he's high school age it'd probably be fine but if he's elementary age this is definitely not the way to go. Some friends of mine shot it 2 months ago when I had them over for a dove hunt. I was just thinking this morning I need to get rid of it. Let me know and we'll figure out how to get it to him.

Last edited:

Safari Hunt

My wife has a Diamond Infinite Edge Pro and likes it. Our grandson is learning on it. Goes from 7-70 lb. draw weight and a wide range of draw lengths. Sells for about $350.

Latest posts