ISO .410 Shells

tree_ghost

Having a hard time locating any ammo for my .410. I need to get this thing patterned and sighted in for Turkey season but the problem is I can't find any shells!!! If anyone has a bead on some TSS or lead shot please drop me a line. I'm in Rutherford Co but am mobile and can move around middle Tn pretty easily through the day. Thanks fellas!

mike52

Having a hard time locating any ammo for my .410. I need to get this thing patterned and sighted in for Turkey season but the problem is I can't find any shells!!! If anyone has a bead on some TSS or lead shot please drop me a line. I'm in Rutherford Co but am mobile and can move around middle Tn pretty easily through the day. Thanks fellas!
I could probably load you up 8/10 with #5 lead, assuming you are talking about 3 "

Wrangler95

KPH

Just had a E Mail from Mid South saying they had some

Latest posts