Is this normal?

catman529

I've never done homebrew cameras but I do have hobbies and have made a lot of things from scratch, so I know what it's like, it's normal to keep thinking ahead all the time.

backstraps

Perfectly normal!

I do the same thing, except, I start a new camera before I finish the first one... thats why I have a desktop covered in cameras needing to be finished :)

I keep telling myself I am going to stop... then a few weeks pass after I finish the ones I am working one then I bring in more!

Keep us up to date, and let us know if you need anything.

m411b

Hell, I wish I could figure out how to do a home brew! I'm sure it would become addicting.

TheAirMan

I've had my first one out testing it here at the house. Seems to be doing good. If nothing happens I am going to put it out this weekend to try it out in the woods. When I pull it from the woods I am going to redo it though. I am not at all happy how the box turned out. I have a few holes in it that don't need to be now. I also got the lens in my snorkel off center. If the camera isn't in there just right the top corners are black because it's catching the snorkel. I am just going to have to count that one as a learning experience. I got an L11 on the way. I will do a much better job with it.

PickettSFHunter

Oh yes very normal. I just finished that L14 the other day but now have 2 P41's sitting here( my favorite cam by far for my uses). Im thinking a Pelican 1020 with SSII and 2 C's for EP. If I could just get that bad taste out of my mouth for Pelicans.