Interesting Stat Part 2

Spurhunter

Today is November 3rd, 2022 and it has been 376 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football. That stat has long time bandwagon fans of alabama jumping ship to Georgia and posting Georgia memes all over TNDeer. Just as I reported, alabama bandwagon fans have loyalty to nothing but wins. How quickly they defect to Georgia. I even heard one former Bandwagon Nation member that posts on TNDeer muttering to himself, "if alabama can't beat Tennessee, PLEASE somebody beat them. Go Dawgs!"

Bone Collector

Today is November 3rd, 2022 and it has been 376 days since alabama has defeated TENNESSEE in football. That stat has long time bandwagon fans of alabama jumping ship to Georgia and posting Georgia memes all over TNDeer. Just as I reported, alabama bandwagon fans have loyalty to nothing but wins. How quickly they defect to Georgia. I even heard one former Bandwagon Nation member that posts on TNDeer muttering to himself, "if alabama can't beat Tennessee, PLEASE somebody beat them. Go Dawgs!"
people at work doing the same thing. They cannot stand that TN fans get to talk trash to them. They think somehow if GA wins, that we can no longer talk trash to them.... I don't understand it. If GA wins, GA won, not the gumps.... Absolute insanity.

PillsburyDoughboy

Since you like stats so much allow me to retort.

When Hooker transferred to Tennessee, Jeremy Pruitt was the head coach and Jim Chaney was the offensive coordinator. You can thank those two for recruiting glory boy when you see them.

There is a stat for you. :)

Levee Jumper

When Hooker transferred to Tennessee, Jeremy Pruitt was the head coach and Jim Chaney was the offensive coordinator. You can thank those two for recruiting glory boy when you see them.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this chat is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul. (Billy Madison circa 1995)

Levee Jumper

Also, since you have over 8,00 posts on a hunting forum will you share some hunting photos.

P.M. if you cant and i will post them for you.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

D6BF150A-D6DB-4CCF-B4F8-01BFC91BEEE6.jpeg

bigquacks

Nick Saban Certainly does live rent free in peoples head around here. God I love it.
And the VOLS having a good season after all these years is clearing out space in several teams fans head right now. If GA wins Saturday, will you count it as a victory? Also, most around here cheer for a team not a coach and bammers know their day is coming when Nick retires and the cycle starts over.

deerdills

Whatever the outcome of the ga game, the Vols have had a great season and are on the right track. I'd much rather my fav team be on their way up, than on their way down. Some choose to live in denial that the Vols have a great coach, a great team, and can beat any team in the country. Will they go undefeated, who knows, but they are well equipped to.

UCStandSitter

And we appreciate them comin to hang fiddy two on your 6th place team

Latest posts