Interesting concept

BSK

We will see if these work. But you place camera on a post in the middle of an opening/food plot/field and the camera has sensors in all directions. When one of the sensors picks up movement, the camera spins to that direction and takes an image (or series of images), or video. 360 degree coverage. Looks like the "Pro" series will be $180.

JCDEERMAN

Very interesting for sure. The company was great, then fell off my radar. Supposedly better now. I'll wait a couple years to see how this pans out. Will have to look at their CS, quality control, etc…

Anything that hits the market with something new like this only drives better market competition and eventually costs. Fingers crossed

tellico4x4

Forget the brand but several years ago I had one that would rotate 270 taking 3 pics. It was neat to use on plots to see what else was there besides just the direction it was pointed. Got stolen & never replaced

BSK

The idea of that just creeps me out.
Ha! It is pretty crazy. Just wondering if it works. I've got a few plots big enough that the night-time flash just won't quite reach across the field. Would be nice to put a camera right in the center.

CrossVolle

Please follow up if anyone gives them a spin. I have hard time believing these will not spook game. But always open to the data.

CrossVolle

It's amazing how little noise a camera has to make to spook deer. They can hear the slightest of metallic sounds.
I have had certain deer stink eye my brownings and those things don't make a sound my ear can hear and they have no light at all.