Insane...

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
Duck hunters must be...
I am a relative new comer to this phenomenon but build and oversee a duck hunters property and the curve is sharp! There is little that is outside of consideration when it comes to getting a hole ready and less when it comes to making it happen! Here is an example of a perfectly acceptable method of setting a blind "right where you want it" when all other attempts fail and the bull dozer isnt handy.
insane.jpg

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Works for me. Wish I could move one like that sometimes, especially when it's a floater that is dry docked 15 yards from water and needs to be moved 100 yards to get it where we want it.

Dodge Man

Duck hunters must be...
I am a relative new comer to this phenomenon but build and oversee a duck hunters property and the curve is sharp! There is little that is outside of consideration when it comes to getting a hole ready and less when it comes to making it happen! Here is an example of a perfectly acceptable method of setting a blind "right where you want it" when all other attempts fail and the bull dozer isnt handy.View attachment 116607
What is that brushed with? Palm tree leaves?

Levee Jumper

This is probably in violation of the rivers/harbor laws.
Clearing wetlands without permit.
Personally I would remove this picture.
I don't remember if there is a stature of limitations.
The feds can clearly prove their case with aerial photos.
Looks like they are tearing out a beaver dam to me……..

tickweed

This is probably in violation of the rivers/harbor laws.
Clearing wetlands without permit.
Personally I would remove this picture.
I don't remember if there is a stature of limitations.
The feds can clearly prove their case with
No ray, this wasnt in violation. I bought this tract years ago, it was a old field that had a levee the river had washed. I called the river basin, they where familiar with this spot ,and told me l had the right to maintain the levee, just not build it any higher. Also, they came down and done some work in the river beside me. Thank you you are right about getting permits.

Chaneylake

No ray, this wasnt in violation. I bought this tract years ago, it was a old field that had a levee the river had washed. I called the river basin, they where familiar with this spot ,and told me l had the right to maintain the levee, just not build it any higher. Also, they came down and done some work in the river beside me. Thank you you are right about getting permits.
Thank you for the information

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Sorry, no pictures at this point. I'll try to get some. It's pretty weedy at this point with the extended warm weather. We have not flooded the field yet and warm weather has kept most ducks up north so far. We hope to start seeing ducks by thanksgiving but we need colder weather to push them down this far.

4scout

Sounds good Popcorn. Always enjoy seeing pictures of food plots. Hopefully, we'll get some cold weather to push the ducks south. I was also wondering if you've had good results in the past years with ducks being attracted to the milo. Thanks

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Sounds good Popcorn. Always enjoy seeing pictures of food plots. Hopefully, we'll get some cold weather to push the ducks south. I was also wondering if you've had good results in the past years with ducks being attracted to the milo. Thanks
The milo we planted was not WGF to my knowledge. I told Montgomery Coop that I needed short stature milo with a big head and this is what they sold me. Its ripe and I am afraid the deer will wipe it out before we flood. This is my 3rd year being involved with a duck property, my 2nd year managing it and there is a lot of variables.

Latest posts