Imr4831 or reloader 19

Harold Money jr

I have a friend in Alaska who is wanting/needing some. When it's dark the majority of the time and -50 he gets to reloading. He's had a hard time finding it so he called me. Y'all let me know where to find it. I'm looking into Bruno's. Thank you

Red-Team-98

We canned about 60 pints of Reds last summer from dip netting trip. Yes Sir love salmon Pattie's with cook potatoes and onion with red salmon fried in the pan crispy . We also have about a dozen Reds fillets frozen.

7mm08

We canned about 60 pints of Reds last summer from dip netting trip. Yes Sir love salmon Pattie's with cook potatoes and onion with red salmon fried in the pan crispy . We also have about a dozen Reds fillets frozen.
I like the way that sounds. I may have to crack those jars open. Somehow they made it from Anchorage without getting broken in my luggage. I had them stuffed in my wading boots!

Red-Team-98

I like the way that sounds. I may have to crack those jars open. Somehow they made it from Anchorage without getting broken in my luggage. I had them stuffed in my wading boots!
2 Med / Large Potatoes peel slice cook in water until tender done
Empty 1 jar Salmon in big bowl with cooked potatoes
Add tablespoon of floor
Add one Egg
Add some chopped sweet onions
Stir it up
Mix it all up and fry till crispy in pan in patties

Last edited: