imr 4350 PV 8lb in stock now

megalomaniac

went through the game with the retumbo... put 5 in my cart, said only 4 available. put 4 in my cart... only 2 available... put 2 in my cart... 'out of stock... check back in 20 minutes for availability'. listed in stock several minutes later, only 2 available, put those in my cart, 'out of stock... check back in 20 minutes' :)

I didn't need 8lbs of 4350, but jumped on it. contacted some buddies locally who all desperately needed some... may be able to trade a few pounds of it for a few pounds of retumbo...

MUP

went through the game with the retumbo... put 5 in my cart, said only 4 available. put 4 in my cart... only 2 available... put 2 in my cart... 'out of stock... check back in 20 minutes for availability'. listed in stock several minutes later, only 2 available, put those in my cart, 'out of stock... check back in 20 minutes' :)

I didn't need 8lbs of 4350, but jumped on it. contacted some buddies locally who all desperately needed some... may be able to trade a few pounds of it for a few pounds of retumbo...
I wore my eyes out playing the game yesterday! And nada! I was in for H4350, H1000, Retumbo, and even Varget early on, and still couldn't score. 😫

Latest posts