IMR 4064 in stock at PV

megalomaniac

Ty for keeping us informed! I was actually able to pick up 4lbs of 4064 a couple weeks ago at PV. Sure was painful paying $33 in shipping and hazmat fees for only 4lbs of powder tho!

MUP

Ty for keeping us informed! I was actually able to pick up 4lbs of 4064 a couple weeks ago at PV. Sure was painful paying $33 in shipping and hazmat fees for only 4lbs of powder tho!
And that's what a lot of folks don't understand when you offer to sell them some when they need it, thinking you're raking them over the coals on the price, when you yourself had to foot the bill, not only for a higher price per lb now, but also shipping and hazmat on top of that.

backyardtndeer

And that's what a lot of folks don't understand when you offer to sell them some when they need it, thinking you're raking them over the coals on the price, when you yourself had to foot the bill, not only for a higher price per lb now, but also shipping and hazmat on top of that.
Yep, that $32.50+/- powder sounds ok, until you figure in a limit of two and hazmat and shipping. All of a sudden you are closer to $47 per lb. At least pv doesn't charge tax, most online stores do also charge tax.

I hate I didn't wait for an 8lb'er of 2520, pv actually had them in stock this past week. Would have saved me a lot.

Latest posts