Im ready

cecil30-30

Pulled the ole wicked ridge out this evening,1 shot at 20yds,dead center,1 shot a 30 yds dead center,and I shot a 4 shot group at 40 yds and I could pull all arrows out with one hand at the same time,I'd say about a 3-4 inch group..Im loveing this crossbow stuff.First time I shot it since last October. Had I still been shoting my Compound,I'd have been shoting all summer and tweaking and tuneing it to perfection..Ahh,life is good in the crossbow world,now i just gotta slap me a Spitfire maxx on the end of those arrows and im ready to rock n roll..

cecil30-30

RutMan said:
Were you shooting field points ?
Yes,i didn't have my spitfires with me or I would have shot those also.But im almost certain they are still zeroed in too.Last year I was shooting the spitfires and they shot exactly the same as my field points.

Rubberduck270

I shot my new crossbow for the first time yesterday. Sighted it in at 20 yrds with field points. Maybe my broad heads will come in soon so I can get it dialed in.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Think I will get mine out this weekend. I haven't fired it since I had new limbs and cable put on

buckhunter42

gotta try and get the old parker terminator out and shoot some this week . make sure its ready to bust one..........i love my parker

Latest posts