If you want to catch a bream

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
In NW TN, you better do it today through Friday.
This weekend I plan on catching every single one that swims.
I plan to be the sole reason for the population decline / extermination in several area lakes.
Just thought it was only fair to let you know.

That is all, drive through.

TheLBLman

I plan to be the sole reason for the population decline / extermination in several area lakes.
Just thought it was only fair to let you know.
In all fairness, I'm just warning you to stay away from Reelfoot.
The locals are "on to you" and don't take too kindly to your causing the prior population declines in both bream and longnose gar.

Every time I pull up to my favorite gar hole, there you are.
It's getting old.

Crickets chirping.
Almost know where you are fishing by the sounds
of crickets chirping.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
In all fairness, I'm just warning you to stay away from Reelfoot.
The locals are "on to you" and don't take too kindly to your causing the prior population declines in both bream and longnose gar.

Every time I pull up to my favorite gar hole, there you are.
It's getting old.

Crickets chirping.
Almost know where you are fishing by the sounds
of crickets chirping.
That's funny right there. :D

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Because of the full moon on Friday? I may try fishing for them as well.
That is part of it, but to be totally honest with you, the worst day of fishing I had all year last year, after the warmup, was on the day of the first full moon in May.

Main thing is I believe it is real close, the weather is gonna be "ok" and I am done jacking around, I am in freezer mode.

I am not anywhere near bragging, but when I do get serious I can normally catch them pretty good.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
That is part of it, but to be totally honest with you, the worst day of fishing I had all year last year, after the warmup, was on the day of the first full moon in May.

Main thing is I believe it is real close, the weather is gonna be "ok" and I am done jacking around, I am in freezer mode.

I am not anywhere near bragging, but when I do get serious I can normally catch them pretty good.
You are welcomed to fish out of my place if you'd go after the Asian Carp.

double browtine

So since y'all are all going to catch them all, I have a question. If you are fishing on Kentucky lake with a TN license, and the limit on redear aka shell cracker is 20 per person, is there a limit per boat? Say I take my wife and 6 kid's fishing on my deck boat?

Levee Jumper

I fished the best 8-10 shell cracker beds I know of today and only caught 14 (3/4) lb fish and up. It was rough. Had to cull through a couple hundred bluegill to catch those. Not sure what to think about it other than I wasn't thrilled about the 61-62 water temp.

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
So since y'all are all going to catch them all, I have a question. If you are fishing on Kentucky lake with a TN license, and the limit on redear aka shell cracker is 20 per person, is there a limit per boat? Say I take my wife and 6 kid's fishing on my deck boat?
I'm pretty sure each person can keep up to 20 of the fish that that person catches and there is no limit per boat. That's a lot of fish if each kid and your wife catch 20 apiece.

moondawg

Go forth and catch fish!

WTM

when it comes to shellcrackens, 99.99999999% of folks will never have to worry about 8 limits.

Latest posts