I want to mention some really cool products!

Big J

I hunt out of gametamers treestands. They are the most awesome stand I have ever used and I have been using them for years. 500 lb weight capacity and they are solid. I weigh 350!! Cool turret style gun rest and 360 degree shooting!! I swear by them and Ben is a great guy!! Give him a call anytime!! www.gametamers.com

Also another Company that has come up with an awesome product is firenocks!! These guys make the best lighted nock i have ever seen. The New G nock coming out in March is awesome. Not like the cheap Burt Coyote things. These things cut on by an acceleration trigger.They have hunting nocks and target knocks that cut off after 15 seconds. No little wire connectors bull crap. Weigh only 15grain plus the nock. The coolest thing is you can replace the batteries in these!! Nothing else like it anywhere!! www.firenock.com !

Also these companies have joined the Boo train and are sponsoring Boo. They are really great products and we really enjoy using them!! Check them out and say you heard about them from Boo!!

Bertman

I endorse API deer stands,Parker and PSE bows,Easton Carbon Arrows,Truefire releases,Muzzy Broadheads,Realtree Camo,Busch Beer,Chevy Trucks,Remingtion and Ruger Firearms,Winchester Bullets,Bass Pro Shops,Cabelas

Coach

Bertman said:
I endorse API deer stands,Parker and PSE bows,Easton Carbon Arrows,Truefire releases,Muzzy Broadheads,Realtree Camo,Busch Beer,Chevy Trucks,Remingtion and Ruger Firearms,Winchester Bullets,Bass Pro Shops,Cabelas

and firm feeling women...

Bottom Hunter

I like them, but I can't spend that much............I can buy a complete set up...20' stick and hang on stand for less than 200 bucks..............I use a lot of stands and if I spent 300 plus on just the stand, my wife would FREAK!!!especially since I use three on Chaney, two on another place and three on another place.............
That would add up to over 2400 bucks for stands alone, not even the sticks..............looks like great products and if I only needed one or two, I may go this way...........thanks.
BH

revron

Big J,
I also weight in at about 350+. Do you use a safty harness, if so what brand? All on them on the shelves are rated up to 300. I hate to admit it but Im really scared of heights. Any suggestions on Tree stands, Im about to buy a couple, probably ladder stands.

Big J

Well I use a fall guy safety harness from Summit. They have one they sell with the Goliath. Also use the Fall guy safety system. It is rated to 300 but I saw the thing tested with 500lbs. It holds it easily!

Latest posts