I want a 10 round mag..

Tenntrapper

...for an AR-15. Having very little experience with ARs, and so many brands to choose from....can someone suggest a good one.
I kinda prefer metal, but plastic will work...if it's dependable and works right.
BTW...it's for a 556.

Thanks

peytoncreekhunter

...for an AR-15. Having very little experience with ARs, and so many brands to choose from....can someone suggest a good one.
I kinda prefer metal, but plastic will work...if it's dependable and works right.
BTW...it's for a 556.

Thanks

Go to Academy Sports and buy a 10 round magpul pmag. I use these at the rifle range because they are out of the way when shooting off the bench. Never had a problem with them.

Tenntrapper

Sorry for the logistic deal gone wrong on .308 that went south.Have a little make up on my end coming to ya . Never met you brother but you seem like good people.
I just found this post.....after just going to mailbox and getting a surprise. This is very much appreciated, and unnecessary. I'm very humbled....thank you. You caught me completely off guard...don't know what to say....and that's unusual for me.. 😂
Thank you.... seriously!!

pk117ac23

TBH, I love having 10rd mags for hunting purposes, but recently with random shooting without a caldwell shooters rest (you can thank @Specializedjon for sniping one from me the other day 🤣), i find that 20 round mags create a LEVEL rifle with the bottom of the mag and the grip on a flat surface. Plus, its kind of nice to have 20 instead of 10.
just my $0.02

Specializedjon

TBH, I love having 10rd mags for hunting purposes, but recently with random shooting without a caldwell shooters rest (you can thank @Specializedjon for sniping one from me the other day 🤣), i find that 20 round mags create a LEVEL rifle with the bottom of the mag and the grip on a flat surface. Plus, its kind of nice to have 20 instead of 10.
just my $0.02
I deserved that.

You'll get first right of refusal if I ever think about selling it. As @rem270 ....I'm a man of my word 😬