i lost

Urban_Hunter

Just flat out happens. I must say one deer per 25 years is a pretty outstanding record. I would say better than 95% of people on this site and better than 99% of people who hunt. No judgement here, you obviously do your part in taking clean ethical shots. Sometimes it is just not preventable.

pressfit

how many have you killed in 25 years? if only two your not doing so good.. but I imagine many many more than that. dont get to upset.. at least it was not like myself and lost one of the 3 biggest bucks you ever shot.. I re-live that shot almost each time I get in my stand... I still get a deep sick feeling when I think about it... i'm going to go throw up.. be right back..........

jeff034fun

pressfit said:
how many have you killed in 25 years? if only two your not doing so good.. but I imagine many many more than that. dont get to upset.. at least it was not like myself and lost one of the 3 biggest bucks you ever shot.. I re-live that shot almost each time I get in my stand... I still get a deep sick feeling when I think about it... i'm going to go throw up.. be right back..........
i would say ive shot 40 or so

Latest posts