I got one

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
NEVER enter the woods from March till November without clothes treated with permethrin.

I know 'game changer' is thrown around a lot... but permethrin really is
Treat my clothes every 3 months. I'm out in the fields, edges, woods, almost every day. This year I have had 2 chigger bites and found 1 crawling tick.

Cannonball1

I use Sawyers on all my clothes while chiggers and ticks are still active. About 10 years ago I picked up a pair of Under Armor Hear Gear boot socks. This was the only lightweight sock I could find that would come up past my snake boots, they go all the way to my knees. These socks don't make your feet or legs hot and they are extremely good at wicking any moisture away from your skin. I'm not sure if it was a coincidence but I've not had a single tick or chigger since wearing these socks.

BSK

Treat my clothes every 3 months. I'm out in the fields, edges, woods, almost every day. This year I have had 2 chigger bites and found 1 crawling tick.
WHAT?! Every three MONTHS?

I spray down my clothes every time I'm going into the woods. And I mean every day. I'm not taking any chances. I really, REALLY hate chiggers.

Terrier

I'm partial to the Repel spray permethrin. I don't go off the pavement without it. Even in town at work. IF I think I'm gonna have to walk in grassy areas or brushy places, my clothes, socks, everything is sprayed. I buy it by the 12 can case… two at at time.

Black Titan

Does permethrin work against other insects too? Picked out a good tree in the backyard to test out my new climbing stand, only to look up and see red velvet ants crawling all over it. Don't want one of them crawling around on me for sure.

BT