I got a little Johnson for sale

Specializedjon

I'm so proud of all of you.

It's not too often that a title of a post is actually the cause of the derailment. We've reached a new level of derailment.

I'm shocked @rem270 was able to stay out of the crosshairs on this one. "Little Johnson".....I mean, come on! 🤣

Good job team

Shark Tank Good Job GIF by ABC Network

rem270

I'm so proud of all of you.

It's not too often that a title of a post is actually the cause of the derailment. We've reached a new level of derailment.

I'm shocked @rem270 was able to stay out of the crosshairs on this one. "Little Johnson".....I mean, come on! 🤣

Good job team

Shark Tank Good Job GIF by ABC Network
Are you saying you want to see my Johnson?

Gravey

I got a couple questions about your little Johnson...

1) does the "pee hole" in your little Johnson provide a strong, solid stream? A weak or dribbling pee hole in your little Johnson can be a sign of other problems.

2) does your little Johnson have power tilt, or do you have to get it up manually?

3) has your little Johnson always been ran in a clean, wet environment? Running them dry...or in mud, can be damaging (I've heard).

4) has your little Johnson always been properly mounted? Improper mounting can permanently alter the geometry of the shaft.

5) have the coil packs (located under the power head of your little Johnson) been tested for output? I've heard that as they get older, the spark output can get weak... causing difficult starts and loss of power.

6) and lastly, and this is highly unlikely....have you ever hit the bottom with your little Johnson?

Actually, I'm not interested in your little Johnson, but thought these questions needed to be asked for those that are.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
7) How long to get it up on plane?

8) Once on plane how long can it stay there?

9) Does it run better at slower speeds or wide open?

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Latest posts