I got a little Johnson for sale

Tenntrapper

I got a couple questions about your little Johnson...

1) does the "pee hole" in your little Johnson provide a strong, solid stream? A weak or dribbling pee hole in your little Johnson can be a sign of other problems.

2) does your little Johnson have power tilt, or do you have to get it up manually?

3) has your little Johnson always been ran in a clean, wet environment? Running them dry...or in mud, can be damaging (I've heard).

4) has your little Johnson always been properly mounted? Improper mounting can permanently alter the geometry of the shaft.

5) have the coil packs (located under the power head of your little Johnson) been tested for output? I've heard that as they get older, the spark output can get weak... causing difficult starts and loss of power.

6) and lastly, and this is highly unlikely....have you ever hit the bottom with your little Johnson?

Actually, I'm not interested in your little Johnson, but thought these questions needed to be asked for those that are.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Snake

I got a couple questions about your little Johnson...

1) does the "pee hole" in your little Johnson provide a strong, solid stream? A weak or dribbling pee hole in your little Johnson can be a sign of other problems.

2) does your little Johnson have power tilt, or do you have to get it up manually?

3) has your little Johnson always been ran in a clean, wet environment? Running them dry...or in mud, can be damaging (I've heard).

4) has your little Johnson always been properly mounted? Improper mounting can permanently alter the geometry of the shaft.

5) have the coil packs (located under the power head of your little Johnson) been tested for output? I've heard that as they get older, the spark output can get weak... causing difficult starts and loss of power.

6) and lastly, and this is highly unlikely....have you ever hit the bottom with your little Johnson?

Actually, I'm not interested in your little Johnson, but thought these questions needed to be asked for those that are.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Did you stay @ a Holiday Inn or take an online Urologist course 😂

Latest posts