I don't know if this is man made or nature made

Terrier

Let me start by saying I've read a lot about arrowheads and such over the years, but never made much of an effort to go and try to find any. Never seemed to find the time. Every now and again while fishing, I'd scan the gravel for anything that looked man made in the way of an arrowhead or spearhead, but never found anything. Nothing. Ever.

Today was a different kinda day. I went to a creek and did nothing but look for artifacts. Looked hard! I didn't find any arrowheads or spearheads, but I did find something that looked like it had an outside chance at being something of note.... A possible ax head. I need you guys to look it over. I'm more inclined to think it's just a natural rock, but it looked enough like an ax head that I was reluctant to throw it back in the creek. It seems to have some tool marks along the front edge, but that may just be natural weathering.

What'cha think?

Ax Head 1.jpg

Ax Head 2.jpg

Ax Head 3.jpg

Ax Head 4.jpg

Ax Head 5.jpg

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I was hoping along with you when I first saw your post. I know nothing about artifact hunting so it had potential in my eyes.

Latest posts