I can't help it

Spurhunter

I can't help but smile every time I think about Henry To'o To'o heading back to Tuscaloser with the losers last night. It's one thing to transfer, but to transfer from TENNESSEE to alabama is unforgivable. Also, I wonder how Eric Gray is enjoying his move to Oklahoma. There's a bunch more that jumped ship, but To'o To'o is the worst. The perfect scenario is UT beats UGA, alabama loses again and misses the SEC Championship Game, and he has to sit at home and watch his old teammates play for the Championship.

THEdonkey0515

Speaking of trasfers you know Bru McCoy had to be smiling yesterday getting that big time grab to set up the Winning FG, then seeing USC go down to Utah.

But yeah awesome to see Henry McDonald's Toot-Toot have to walk off the field after giving up 52 in a L.

PalsPal

Speaking of trasfers you know Bru McCoy had to be smiling yesterday getting that big time grab to set up the Winning FG, then seeing USC go down to Utah.

He has been a huge addition to this team. It doesn't appear that he has let his ego get in the way of not being "the Man!". I think he has another year of eligibility, and I hope he stays.

bigquacks

Sit and watch Henry, not say he isnt good but i see him taking a lot of plays off. He gets block out of the way when taking on bigger running backs and WR's and will only hit QB's.

Latest posts