I blew it this morning

Ladys man

Snuck in plenty quiet with the wet ground also new deer could do the same but hung a stand last week and was gana hunt it today but went up the ridge and couldn't find it for the life of me so instead of walking around I sat down and was gana wait until daylight. I txt my wife she helped hang it and asked if she remembered a land mark close by and soon as I turned my phone of 15 yds behind me was stomping and snorting all I could see was big body silhouette it circled me for 15 mins blowing and stomping before it took of back the way it came blowing like crazy so by daylight I found it 15 yds from were I sat down. Then the wind really picked up and I climbed down at 9 completely bummed out at myself. Gana go back Sunday morning with the cold front comes in.

But is it to early or should I be ok lots of trails and fresh rubs in the area

rem270

I wouldn't give it one doubt. Get back in there. And I know the feeling of being turned around. Done it a few times lol. Did it opening day of KY this yr on a new stand i hung. I had just purchased the 6 acres that joins me and hung a stand in there. I didn't put any of the reflective markers because i knew exactly where i was going. WRONG! I walked all around them woods lol and finally stumbled up on it.

Latest posts