hunting saturday

MRUTVOL

redblood said:
yep, but i want shoot them when they start to blow coat which is coming fast

Let me get this straight ...you wont shoot a coyote because he sheds his coat? I thought you just gave them to your taxidermist which I doubt he mounts all those yotes up as most hate working with the stinking things that I know of. You not much into predator control it appears...just for the fun huh? Heck I do as much or more from now until fall the he!! with their coat. To each his own I guess.

huntinman

I don't care if it's a fur ball, black coated, albino,bald or whatever else. I'm killing any and all coyotes I can get my cross hairs on.

Joe Stephenson

I am taking my oldest son (who has never been into hunting) out tomorrow. I about fell out of my chair when he asked if he could go. My youngest is the one who always goes with me and has taken hunters safety class, so I am crossing my fingers he has a good time and wants to go again.

redblood

MRUTVOL said:
redblood said:
yep, but i want shoot them when they start to blow coat which is coming fast

Let me get this straight ...you wont shoot a coyote because he sheds his coat? I thought you just gave them to your taxidermist which I doubt he mounts all those yotes up as most hate working with the stinking things that I know of. You not much into predator control it appears...just for the fun huh? Heck I do as much or more from now until fall the he!! with their coat. To each his own I guess.

I guess. We hit em hard from dec to march. Then rest em

Latest posts