Hunt with Laptop From a Climber??

UTGrad

You sales guys that are hunters ever done it before? I hunt with my laptop out of my shooting houses all the time. Even take calls and close business. What about a laptop from a Summit Viper for those urgent emails lol.

Got to get in the woods!

UTGrad

Can't do quotes and certain important functions from phone or iPad. It has to be on the good ole Lenovo Thinkpad.

Primarily it will be a before work thing where something might be urgent about 8:30 AM when I'm not ready to come down yet.

megalomaniac

Before the days of laptops, I did a lot of homework on paper from the stand. In fact, the morning I wrote my college admission essay from a climber, I shot a doe then a 4 ptr with my bow in a white oak grove. Finished my essay, then got down and retrieved both my deer.

Now that I'm old, I don't take work to the stand. The deer woods is just time for me to relax, reflect, and recharge my batteries for the insanity of the real world

Gravey

I've never taken a laptop to the woods but have done plenty of work from my phone. I rarely hunt during the week but will not take a call if I'm in the tree. That's what voicemail is for. I catch up from the laptop at lunch if needed and then once the afternoon hunt is over. I have taken the laptop on the lake before.

Latest posts