Hugh Freeze to Auburn

PillsburyDoughboy

Yall make up all the crap you want to because you are going to do it anyways.

Truth is auburn did NOT do it due diligence in this hire . It's pretty clear his behavior even recently at LIBIRTY hasn't changed. As much grief as yall give Lane in this department this guy is off the chains.

Young Coeds , Jerry Garcia Shirts , Hookers, Blow , BURNER phones,,,yeah the University sure has the student body as a whole at best interest right? Surprised the students are not burning mattresses and pitching a temper tantrum over it. OH SnAP.

buckaroo

Truth is auburn did NOT do it due diligence in this hire . It's pretty clear his behavior even recently at LIBIRTY hasn't changed. As much grief as yall give Lane in this department this guy is off the chains.

Young Coeds , Jerry Garcia Shirts , Hookers, Blow , BURNER phones,,,yeah the University sure has the student body as a whole at best interest right? Surprised the students are not burning mattresses and pitching a temper tantrum over it. OH SnAP.
Kiffin was a sleeze bag you all invited him in with open arms, don't want to hear it

7mm08

Unfortunately it's all about winning and dollars…. Auburn doesn't care, they just want to beat Alabama. The rest including yours , mine, and everybody's banter is just entertainment! Face it, NICKY AND THE ENTIRE TEAM doesn't know who you are or care as does anybody at UT's team know me except the chiropractor that takes care of them and me!

Chill before you have a coronary! My free medical advice to you, but them I and everybody else isn't as smart as BAMAPROUD…… he's a weatherman!!

PalsPal

Truth is auburn did NOT do it due diligence in this hire .

Incorrect, yet, once again!

Multiple sources say Freeze has agreed to relinquish control of his social media accounts when he becomes the Auburn coach. The background check on Freeze was extensive, and the school hired a P.R. consultant to handle the expected blowback in bringing him aboard. They are jumping through a lot of hoops for Freeze.

And, they are keeping Cadillac!

The west just keeps getting more entertaining.

wayne

What has he done at Liberty?

JBell

I hate it, but good hire for auburn. He was hired as a coach, which he's very talented at. I don't know all of the details of the personal stuff, but you can guarantee that auburn will be competitive in football

PillsburyDoughboy

Incorrect, yet, once again!

Multiple sources say Freeze has agreed to relinquish control of his social media accounts when he becomes the Auburn coach. The background check on Freeze was extensive, and the school hired a P.R. consultant to handle the expected blowback in bringing him aboard. They are jumping through a lot of hoops for Freeze.

And, they are keeping Cadillac!

The west just keeps getting more entertaining.
Was there anything in the contract about his Tinder account or Grinder account? LMAO

Spurhunter

Truth is auburn did NOT do it due diligence in this hire .
I knew you worked tirelessly behind the scenes, in the film room, etc. at alabama, but I had no idea you worked in the AD's office at Auburn as well. How does one man have so much time to gather so much insider information on TWO different programs? I hope you resigned your position at Auburn when they ignored your warnings about Freeze.

PillsburyDoughboy

I knew you worked tirelessly behind the scenes, in the film room, etc. at alabama, but I had no idea you worked in the AD's office at Auburn as well. How does one man have so much time to gather so much insider information on TWO different programs? I hope you resigned your position at Auburn when they ignored yout
Laughable at best.

TNTreeman

Was there anything in the contract about his Tinder account or Grinder account? LMAO
They just stated that it couldn't be a joint account with Sabin anymore since they shared sec west ties. 🙄. Why are you so worried? If he screws up again they should never let him coach again but his wife forgave him, I'm sure God has , give him a chance.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
I knew you worked tirelessly behind the scenes, in the film room, etc. at alabama, but I had no idea you worked in the AD's office at Auburn as well. How does one man have so much time to gather so much insider information on TWO different programs? I hope you resigned your position at Auburn when they ignored your warnings about Freeze.
Has the stripe gone berserk? Looks like it is nervous about auburn instead of a defense that gave up 52 to a very bad football program

Latest posts