HOW'S THE HUNTING AT GOOCH??

nick2720

A co worker has blind 35 and 25 but they been lower numbers but he said yesterday one blind was I think 30 ? Or another blind in the 30s

SKFOOTER

Just my luck! My buddy with the boat can't hunt til Saturday and I was all primed to go tomorrow. Anybody hunting Gooch Unit A tomorrow that has room for one more?? I've finally recovered from my arthroscopic knee surgery and I'm ready for my first hunt of the season. So if you need another gun tomorrow, send me a PM and I'll be there. Thanks!!

nick2720

Yeah alot of people on another forum got butt hurt talking about cyber scouting. But I know the guy who has the blind and they hunt everyday so they could care less what people know . Personally I think it's a bunch of stupid drama draw blinds shouldnt care what people say they kill because there's no public boat hunting that can challenge them . But I can see people point where boat hunting is allowed to somewhat stay secretive bc it can end up with fights and drag racing to get to spots ... just like Crockett bottoms did. I just wish people would just be respectful . It's one thing to have someone beat you to a hole you like to hunt but when you hunt it and then a boat come and scouts out how your hunting and then yells " il be in that hole tomorrow " it starts to get childish and I think it's ridiculous. Sad thing is its usually a bunch of kids who care less about laws,heritage, preservation, or respect .

Latest posts