HOW old For Tndeer?

backstraps

Since there is a forum for young hunters here....then how old must you be to register a user name on tndeer.com? Is this forum dedicated to hunters say 18- ?? what is young according to tndeer rules?

backstraps

well I agree....and I know there needs to be monitored supervision for minor internet useage...but curious why this forum is on here when you cannot register as a user under the age of 18? Naturally I am well over 18 (LOL) but my daughter and some of her firends were asking the question, so I thought I would post it on here.....

backstraps

Doe-lusional said:
I thought the age to register was like 13 or 14. I may be wrong but that is what I thought I remembered hearing.

Thanks we just tried it again after reading your post. It went through for her this time! Thanks

PS: we tried several times the other night with no success at all

Nimrod777

The forum is on here so that we can share the stories from young people and/or their sponsoring parents/hunters. Glad to see you're keeping it busy!

spitndrum

I think alot has to do with the way you act on here, some act like children...RNDS, etc etc, others act older than me and actually are informal at times lol

I'd say the 18 thing is just a got to be there type of thing??

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
You are correct K8.

It is not a tndeer rule, it is a federal law as you said.
The minimum age is 14.

Younger can be approved but a signed release form must be signed by the parent or gardian for this to be allowed.

Latest posts