How bama fans watched.........

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I text my son and asked him if he was recording the Alabama game and he said no, he can't record anything.
I said care to guess the score at halftime?
He says... 60 to 0? LOL
I said, try 10-10.
I think he bout stroked out. :rotf:

BamaProud

In the end, that first half was probably good for the team, but yea it was frustrating. At the start of the game my dad said he planned to take a nap at half-time, expecting to have the game in the bag.

He didn't get his nap.

PalsPal

Saban, once again, proved how next level he truly is.

How he orchestrated that first half debacle is the stuff legends are made! It will carry them through the championship game.

PillsburyDoughboy

PalsPal":2homf5tq said:
Saban, once again, proved how next level he truly is.

How he orchestrated that first half debacle is the stuff legends are made! It will carry them through the championship game.
You say that...

There are several mentions on some of the ALABAMA boards where Saban has been taking some heat from the Upper office where fans are leaving the game at halftime and the Student section is practically empty at home games.

Could it be???

We will never know.

gator-n-buck

:tu:

Attachments

• 3753110.jpg
    3753110.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 669

cbhunter

gator-n-buck":2rs3ibpq said:
Mrs. Clause said she wanted to tell you that your team is a bunch of thug punks. I guess she refrained since she don't know you like that!! [emoji23][emoji23]. I told her she should have let it rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator-n-buck

cbhunter":1kp03okh said:
gator-n-buck":1kp03okh said:
Mrs. Clause said she wanted to tell you that your team is a bunch of thug punks. I guess she refrained since she don't know you like that!! [emoji23][emoji23]. I told her she should have let it rip

What.... Coach "O" the mafia of football violations...... :mrgreen: Tell her we are trying to get back to the Urban Meyer days where our players committed felonies and won N/C.... :rotf:

cbhunter

gator-n-buck":5nrbsirx said:
cbhunter":5nrbsirx said:
gator-n-buck":5nrbsirx said:

What.... Coach "O" the mafia of football violations...... :mrgreen: Tell her we are trying to get back to the Urban Meyer days where our players committed felonies and won N/C.... :rotf:
[emoji15][emoji23]

Latest posts