Hornady FBP results at last!!!

Arse

Wow, I've had the exact opposite results w/ the FPBs.
I got my first inline this year, a TC Triumph, and was anxious to try these new bullets along with the Blackhorn 209. You know, out with the old, in with the new across the board.

Well in two sessions this week I went through a pack of FPBs w/ 90, 95 and 100 gr loads of BH209 and my groups at fifty yds were 3 to 4 inches. Dismal. I even went out and bought some Wonder Wads, having really tightened up groups by using them under heavy conicals in my old .54 Renegade. No improvement.

My last group of the day yesterday looked identical the one Camaman posted. The bullet? 348 gr Powerbelt.

There's one sitting on top of 100gr in my gun right now, ready for tomorrow a.m.

TNLynn

My gun shoots powerbelts awesome in a dirty barrel, but in a clean barrel I have had flyers that missed a three foot square at 75 yds, and a couple even hit the target sideways. I ain't going in the woods with a dirty barrel, so I guess I'll stick with Shockwaves. They shoot the same clean or fouled!!

Boone 58

I am using 130 grains of 777 and have not had anything but the most positive results in accuracy.
Cant wait to kill something with it.