• Help Support TNDeer:

Hope tomorrow is as good to me as opening day

Converterhunter

Went opening morning to a place I'd never hunted before. Heck, I'd only set foot on it one time.
Anyways. Less than 10 min after fly down I had my biggest turkey to date.
22.5 Lb
1 5/16 spurs
11" beard.
We shall see.
Ps don't know how to post pics.

welcome to Tndeer! Good luck in the woods, that's a big bird. Look forward to hearing about your hunts. Ps - go to the general forum, there is a sticky thread near the top that tells you how to post pics.

Converterhunter said:
Can I post from my iPhone
Photobucket has an app for the iPhone, I use it all the time to post pics from my phone. Make yourself a photobucket account, download the app to your phone, log into your account on the app. Tap "Upload Media" on the bottom menu, and tap "choose camera" to take a pic or "choose existing" to browse your camera roll. Upload your pic and wait for it to finish processing (poor cell service might cause trouble). Then, tap "My Albums" on the bottom menu, tap the refresh icon on the top right corner if needed, and tap your pic to show full size. Press the "i" icon on the bottom right corner, and tap the box with the IMG code. It should tell you that the IMG code has been copied. Then go to your post you are writing on Tndeer, paste the IMG code into the text and finish up your post. Hope this helps

Latest posts

Back