Hope to get some action in the morning UPDATE

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Came home from work this evening and had two hens and a gobbler in my little field. I turn off our single lane dirt road onto our driveway about 100 yards from where they were. Where I park I am hidden from their view, so I got out and snuck to watch them. One of the neighbors that lives further down came home and they "spooked", more like walked, into the woods and hopefully up my hill to roost. I plan on being set up where I think they will be roosted at first light hoping to get him before I have to leave for work!

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
Well, he was where I hoped he would be. Gobbled good on the roost and set up within 75 yards and above him a bit. He had several hens with him and they flew down sideways. Had them within 40 yards but over the rise so no shot. When they moved off a bit I snuck back out and left at 630. Hopefully Monday will be the day

MickThompson

Well, he was where I hoped he would be. Gobbled good on the roost and set up within 75 yards and above him a bit. He had several hens with him and they flew down sideways. Had them within 40 yards but over the rise so no shot. When they moved off a bit I snuck back out and left at 630. Hopefully Monday will be the day
Go back about 10:30

Latest posts