"Hook 'em horns"

K-dub

I have no idea, I was just being sarcastic that most coaches who leave Saban achieve some sort of success and notoriety. Pruitt is known for these allegations 😂. They all are handing out money and I couldn't care less how or how much, just don't be dumb enough to get caught.

wayne

8:00 left in the first half and there's more penalty yards than total yards but yeah, give them a playoff spot.
Screenshot_20221112-195427_ESPN.jpg

UCStandSitter

I feel like it's well within the Horns ability to win this game. I wanna say TCU's strength of schedule is like 68th? I could be wrong on that. Somewhere in the 60s. Easy to go undefeated when you play sisters of the poor every week.

Mescalero

I feel like it's well within the Horns ability to win this game. I wanna say TCU's strength of schedule is like 68th? I could be wrong on that. Somewhere in the 60s. Easy to go undefeated when you play sisters of the poor every week.
Oh really? By how many points did Alabama beat Texas? Would it have been different without ref help? Do the sisters of the poor include the SEC chicken$h!* Saturday games vs FCS teams? Asking for a friend. And two of those sisters of the poor (I guess) are joining the SEC in '24.

UCStandSitter

Oh really? By how many points did Alabama beat Texas? Would it have been different without ref help? Do the sisters of the poor include the SEC chicken$h!* Saturday games vs FCS teams? Asking for a friend. And two of those sisters of the poor (I guess) are joining the SEC in '24.
Well arent you just a ray of sunshine...

I've had too frustrating of a day to listen to you whine. Go away

Mescalero

Check strength of schedule. That's called facts. What you pointed out by cussing at me for no reason at all is called an opinion. Grow up Peter P
Check strength of schedule. That's called facts. What you pointed out by cussing at me for no reason at all is called an opinion. Grow up Peter Pan
I didn't cuss at you. I simply pointed out the scheduling practices of the SEC and the other Walt Disney Company owned confrerence, the ACC. Would be nice to get two bye weeks each season (something Nick Saban has been trying to change for years as a matter of fact).

UCStandSitter

I didn't cuss at you. I simply pointed out the scheduling practices of the SEC and the other Walt Disney Company owned confrerence, the ACC. Would be nice to get two bye weeks each season (something Nick Saban has been trying to change for years as a matter of fact).
If you cant read your own words, no reason to expect you to be able to read mine. We're done.

Latest posts